The green solution to combat your junk
0203 393 2429
Call us for a no obligation free quote to clear any rubbish that you don’t want.
Two ex-service men will come in a distinctive truck to take anything you want to get rid of.
We charge by the volume of the truck filled. Your car boot space is roughly 1 Cubic yard. Our truck is the equivalent of 16 loads to the charity shop. All prices include labour, parking, & congestion charge. We may charge extra if the job is very awkward, to get to or it needs a specialist disposal method. All prices exclude VAT.
Don’t worry about not knowing how much junk you want to clear out, we can come and give you an obligation free quote. Additionally our prices are worked out by the actual volume you fill so, if it’s less than the estimate we gave you, we will charge you less.
End of Tenancy Clearance
Builders Waste Clearance
Scrap Metal Clearance
Clearance & Cleaning
We provide professional probate clearance and probate house clearance services to:
Probate clearances are prices using standard structure.
OUR MISSION: ZERO TO LANDFILL
We believe in providing a service that is second to none in reliability, efficiency, professionalism and environmental sustainability. After serving in the Army, our founder Dickon Leigh-Wood decided to start a business linked to his degree of Environmental Biology and his natural love for the planet.
The Good Rubbish Company has a military ethos with similar values of Discipline, Respect, Integrity, and Loyalty. We have close partnerships with both military and homeless charities aiming to help those who have served and who perhaps have fallen on hard times. Soldiers provide military efficiency, honesty and loyalty to each other.
Through our training programs we teach furniture renovation skills where each item rebuilt is sold and the revenue returns to our training programmes to further help others.
Our aim is to put Zero to Landfill by being as green and innovative as possible. Through our network across London we can reuse, refurbish, upcycle, and recycle almost everything.
According to WRAP, “A circular economy is an alternative to a traditional linear economy (make, use, dispose) in which we keep resources in use for as long as possible, extract the maximum value from them whilst in use, then recover and regenerate products and materials at the end of each service life.”
To book your collection or find out more, call us on 0203 393 2429!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- These guys are amazing! Extremely professional, reasonably priced and on time!
It was a pleasure working with them last Spring. Keep up the good work! – Engel&Völkers Chelsea
- “It was a pleasure dealing with The Good Rubbish Company. Very professional and friendly and efficient. They did a great job and we love the branding.”
— Romany Rimmer, Lettings Director
- “An impressive service, from the highly professional consultation service in advising me of best value for money method of disposing of various items, to the prompt quote, and finally such a trustworthy team that I could leave you with my keys and the job was done in the blink of an eye.”
— Emma, Private Client
- “We used Dickon and his team to clear some stuff from a property a few days ago, and can highly recommend them. The Good Rubbish Company really stood out above other companies delivering similar services and I would definitely recommend to friends.”
— Minna, Kelling Designs Ltd
- “As a small charity, we run on a shoestring and rely on people’s time and goodwill for our success. So we were delighted when the Good Rubbish Company offered to help us make the move to our new HQ, by donating some muscles and a van. The lovely Lee turned up on time with his van and immediately got stuck in. He went well beyond the call of duty as we quickly realised we had at least 2 van loads of kit – he didn’t bat an eyelid! All on his own time, on a Saturday morning. What a fantastic company doing great work. We can’t thank Lee and the team enough for their support!” – Little Village
If are you interested in joining our team email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org